- Waterslides & Alpine Slides
- Golf Courses & Miniture Golf
- Driving Range
- Storyland & Heritage, N.H.
- Saco River (Canoeing)
- Batting Cages
- Songo River Queen (Sightseeing cruises)
- Bumper Boats & Go Carts
- Sea Plane (Sightseeing Flights)
- Mt. Washington, N.H.
- Hiking Trails
- Snow mobiling (access try-state trails from property)
- Drive-In Movies
- Magic Lantern (4 Screen Movie Theater)
- Outlet Shopping, North Conway, N.H.
- Antique Shops
Your Hosts: Bill & Linda Grady
Check in : 3:00 PM
Check out : 11:00 AM
Rates: $95.00 to $145.00(depending on season and length of stay)
Grady's West Shore Motel
177 N. High Street
Bridgton, ME 04009
E- Mail Address email@example.com
Enjoy some or all of our activities or climb into the hammock, listen to the lake sounds, and read a good book.
- From I-95(Maine Turnpike), take exit 48.
- Proceed with your first right and travel 1.4 miles-then take a left turn onto Rt. 302W.
- Continue West on Rt 302 (34 miles)and take a left at the 2ed set of lights(Food City, Norway Savings Bank)and proceed through the center of Bridgton.
- At the West end of town( Civil War Monument) Rt 302 bears to the right-from there we are 8/10 of a mile on the right
- From N.Conway, N.H. take Rt 302 East
- After crossing the Causeway at Moose Pond(near the base of Pleasant Mountain and Shawnee Peak )continue 4 3/4 miles East and we are on the left.
What our Clients Have to Say :
" A lovely place- so quiet and so clean! Thank you! We'll be back" Susan and Randy
"Just a note to thank you for your hospitality. Thank you for letting us stay with you and for taking such good care of us. We always enjoy our stay in Maine." Sue,David,Mike and Bob, Massachusetts
"Thank you so much for your kindness in making our stay so comfortable. It meant a lot to us. Love your place and will highly recommend it." Best Regards, Joan & Ted, Massachusetts
At Grady's West Shore Motel you can enjoy the quiet of an off road lakeside location and the personalized service of a small family operated motel. We are located on the west shore of Highland Lake in beautiful Bridgton, Maine.
Every room is large with:
- Two double beds( cot is available)
- Fully furnished kitchen area
- Private bath
- Individualy controlled air conditioning & heat
- Free wireless access
The property offers:
- Safe, gradual, sandy beach and swimming area
- Rowboat, canoe, paddleboat, badminton equipment, and horseshoe pits ,hammock
- Lakeside grill and picnic table
- Evening campfires (with S'moar toasting and chit-chat)
- Free Lake cruises on our pontoon boat
- All non smoking rooms
- Free wireless access
- After a day of swimming or skiing cook a light meal in your room or visit our many local restaurants
Our large rooms and variety of activities are excellent if you are looking for a family vacation destination, and with only 4 rooms we are ideal for a quiet, restful get-a-way.If you have a group, you might consider all four rooms for a private multi - family destination.
About Bridgton and our area:
The town of Bridgton has changed some in the 25 years we have been here operating Grady's West Shore Motel. There are grocery and book stores,antique shops,and unique gift shops,the Corn Shop and more.
Have you ever been to Renys, " A Maine Adventure" in discount shopping)?
There are many and varied restaurants and a new version of the Magic Lantern with 4 movie screens and a pub . There is still a drive -in. We have our own hospital in town-hopefully you will never need it.
This little town is a diamond nestled between many lakes and near the mountains. How perfect is this?
Highland Lake is the third largest lake in town.(aproximately 5 miles long) and has remained less developed than most. Our guests are surprised that the lake is so quiet and not a highway of constant boat traffic. There are islands for picnicing and blueberry picking. There are loons to be heard and families of ducks to be fed. There is undeveloped shoreline to explore from your canoe and Mountain peaks off in the distance. There is an occasional Moose to be seen and of course there is fishing from the dock or adrift. The swimming and wading are great with chrystal clear water and the gently sloping sandy beach offering water activities for the youngest or the oldest.
We took our first family vacation to this area almost thirty five years ago. We began what turned into a "must do" for our family. We counted the days from one visit to the next. After ten years of this ,we discovered an opportunity to make a life style change. We took this opportunity and have never looked back. What a wonderful place to live. It is also a wonderful place to spend some time.
Why stay at Grady's West shore Motel?
Our small size (only 4 rooms) helps make us unique among the other destinations in Bridgton.Because we are small you never have to deal with a crowded beach area or wait long to use one of the boats. We do all of our own housekeeping, maintenance and gardening. We are proud of our clean rooms,maintained property and the flower and herb gardens.
Our size makes it possible to offer some activities that larger properties can not. Weather permitting , we offer tubing (in the afternoon), lake cruising (in the afternoon or evening )around our beautiful lake and in the evening we offer a campfire at the beach.(we started doing this so the kids could make s'mores but we have found that the adults hang around the fire long after the kids go off to play flashlight tag)
Many of our guests have made lasting friendships. Many reservations are made to fit with these friends each year.Over seventy per cent of our guests are returning customers. Many of our guests visit several times every year. (there are so many beautiful seasons).